Dr. Ambedkar Medical Aid Scheme:
100% of the total cost of the Surgery subject to maximum ceiling limit as indicated in the table below:-
- Heart Surgery: Rs. 1.25 lakh
- Kidney Surgery / Dialysis: Rs. 3.50 lakh
- Cancer Surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiotherapy: Rs. 1.75 lakh
- Brain Surgery: Rs. 1.50 lakh
- Kidney / Organ Transplant: Rs. 3.50 lakh
- Spinal Surgery: Rs. 1.00 lakh
- Other life threatening disease: Rs. 1.00 lakh
SCs / STs Patients suffering from kidney, heart , liver, brain, cancer or any other life threatening diseases including organ transplant and spinal surgery.
Annual family income not to exceed Rs. 3.00 Lakh (Per Annum)
Implemented through 10 identified Hospitals and all CGHS approved hospitals, all State Govt. Medical Colleges, All State Govt. Empanelled Hospitals, all Hospitals fully funded by Central and the State Govt., all Govt. hospitals in district headquarters/ major town.
In exceptional cases where the Chairperson is personally convinced of the genuineness and justification for the need to cover any Hospital outside the approved list, can be approached for eligible treatment.